Enmas GB Power Systems Projects Limited from Chennai, India established in 1984 with their registered office in Chennai, India, are the boiler designers and offers turnkey engineering, procurement and construction solutions for thermal power projects; and power boilers with technology for firing all types of fuels such as coal (Indian & Imported), oil, gas, waste gas (fired/heat recovery), bagasse, biomass & biogas.
Enmas GB Power Systems key technical personnel bring with them years of experience in design, detailed engineering and project management of Industrial & Utility Power Plants/Boilers from various renowned companies in India and Overseas.
Enmas GB Power Systems Projects Limited is presently involved in the execution of captive, cogeneration, waste heat recovery EPC power projects & fossil, biomass, waste fuel fired / waste heat recovery boilers for various Power & Cogeneration industries.
Enmas GB Power Systems Projects Limited belong to the Bhandari Group having interests in stainless steel manufacturing, steel trading, power generation & Infrastructure.
ENMAS GB OFFERS
- Power plant projects on EPC Basis (BTG and BOP islands)
- Power Boilers
- Electrical and C&I balance of Plant
- EPC of Switchyards
- Power Evacuation, Transmission & Distribution
- Erection and Commissioning Services.
Technology Collaborator with ENMAS GB – Industrial boilers, AFBC, PF & Stoker & Grate Fired Boilers – Doosan Babcock, U.K
- Enmas GB are Licensee to Doosan Babcock U.K since 2001
- The license covers Industrial boilers, bubbling fluidized combustion boilers, stoker and grate fired boiler and pulverized fuel fired boilers.