GB Engineering Enterprises Pvt. Ltd, located at Tiruchirappalli, India will manufacture the new multi boiler at Sarina for Wilmar Sugar.
GB Engineering Enterprises Private Limited was established in 1980, incorporated in India, has its headquarters in Tiruchirappalli, India.
GB Engineering is an ISO 9001 quality accredited company. GB Engineering is also certified by ASME to code stamp boilers and pressure vessels with the ASME “S” and ASME “U” stamps.
Quality products and short delivery times set GB apart from other manufacturers. Testimony to this is proven by its receiving of continuous-repeat orders from most of its clients.
GB has three workshops, all located in Tiruchirappalli within a radius of 15 km.
Products made by GB include Boilers and Boiler components to various industries including Power, Paper, Sugar, non-ferrous, Carbon black and many more Process industries having Steam Generation; Combined Cycle Power plants; Desalination systems, to national and international standards, meeting Statutory or Regulatory provisions, such as IBR, ASME, equipment to PED provisions with CE marking.
GB specialises in Mechanical Design, Manufacture and Supply of:
• Fired Boilers
• Atmospheric Fluidized Bed Boilers (AFBC)
• Circulating Fluidized Bed Boilers (CFBC)
• Blast Furnace Gas Fired Boilers (BFG / COG)
• Pulverized Coal Fired Boilers (PF)
• Oil Fired Boilers
• Bio-mass Fired Boilers
• Bagasse Fired Boilers
• Chemical Recovery Boilers
• Waste Heat Recovery Boilers (WHR)
• Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG)
• Waste Incinerators
• Boiler Components (spares)
• Pressure Vessels & Heat Exchangers
• Deaerators and Desalination Plants